Roy Lichtenstein (United States, 1923-1997)
'Reflections on Girl', 1990
This piece shows Lichtenstein's 'Reflections on Girl' from 1990, one of the most popular images of his later career. This print was created for an exhibition held at Galerie Bayeler during the summer of 1990. The owner, Ernst Beyeler was a Swiss art dealer and collector, who became "Europe’s pre-eminent dealer in modern art" according to the The New York Times.
Offset-lithograph on Wove Paper
590 x 740 mm (23.2 x 29.1 in)
Hand Signed 'R Lichtenstein' in Black Pen
Limited Edition of Small Size
Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.